Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Day 17: Downhill Stretch?

I feel like I should feel more inspired being on the back stretch of this eating plan, but am a little discouraged that there are still 2 weeks to go.  And then I get anxious that this is how I should eat forever, and I'm not mentally ready to give up grains and sugar forever and have a hard time reconciling all or nothing.  My brain really gets ahead of itself sometimes (okay, almost all of the time).  Reminder:  just take the next 2 weeks one day at a time.  There is more time to worry about the future in the future!  (I realize this is not the first time I've written this - thus one of the values of this blog...)

Day 17 Meals:
Breakfast:  2 eggs, sweet potato, bell pepper, onion
Lunch:  leftover lamb, brussel sprouts, parsnips
Dinner:  Arugala with tomatoes, onions, smoked salmon, avocado oil and vinegar
Snacks: Almond butter, dried apples

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home