Friday, October 30, 2015

Day 14: Hitting the So Over This Phase

I came very close to quitting the diet tonight (the rationalization was going to be "taking an evening off").  Between the blog, my conscious, and my husband, however, I was guilted into hanging in there.  So, still isn't easy, and it seems like Friday evenings are the hardest time.  Good to know.  Also, good to remember that everything is better with bacon...

Breakfast:  two hard boiled eggs, 1/3 avocado, small apple, coffee w/ coconut milk
Lunch:  leftover fish and veg, kimchi
Dinner:  roasted delicata squash, stir fried bok choy, shallots, bacon
Snacks:  kombucha, almonds, mango

2 Comments:

Blogger KB said...

Good for you for not giving in to those cravings.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Once I ate dinner I was glad I didn't as well. Thanks!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home