Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day 11: Chased by Bagels

Heating up my breakfast casserole in the office kitchen - very hungry having just finished a 6 mile run - I smelled the most amazing toasty smell and watched someone buttering a big, toasted bagel.  I reminded myself that while a bagel would taste delicious for a few minutes, those minutes would pass all too quickly, and then I'd be left with a stomach ache and guilt.  An hour or so later, I go to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and what do I smell?  Another bagel in the toaster.  Grrr.... why are they chasing me?  Breathe deep and enjoy the coffee.

Day 11 Meals:
Breakfast:  breakfast casserole, small apple, coffee with coconut milk
Lunch:  Morrocan chicken with carrots, spinach, and green olives
Dinner:  spaghetti squash with puttanesca sauce and canned tuna
Snacks:  almonds, dried mango (too much of the mango!)

Note:  the puttanesca sauce was amazing.  I don't know why I only think to make this when I eliminate other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home