Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 9: Getting into the Groove

Well, I'm finally feeling like I've hit the groove. Things seem to be clicking - looking better, feeling better, and not feeling too bad about the things I'm not eating.  I'm really trying to focus on being present and not projecting 3 weeks forward when I'm done with the 30 days - trying to focus on how good I feel NOW and that this is not just a 30 day plan that I'll abandon.  I'm still not sleeping well; I'm hoping this gets better this week.  Exercise is feeling okay, especially considering that I gave blood on Thursday.  I did snack on too many nuts after dinner (the one party leftover that I can eat and I took blatant advantage of this); will focus this week on not snacking after dinner.  It's herbal tea season - that should help.

Day 9 Meals:
Brunch:  "farmer's hash" from Portage Pay Cafe with 3 over easy eggs (ate 2/3 at the restaurant and the remainder a few hours later), coffee w/ cream (restaurant), coffee w/ coconut milk (at home)
Snacks:  almonds, cashews, 1/2 large apple, dried mango
Dinner:  small mixed green salad with olive oil and vinegar, Jeff's chili (exception alert - this did contain beans which are a big no-no, but there weren't too many, and this was certainly not worth making an issue over)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home