Thursday, October 29, 2015

Day 12: Sing along: "I'm not sick, but I'm not well..."

Okay, not really, but I've got this ongoing "I'm not hungry, but I'm not satiated" kind of feeling that I think I'm just going to have to get used to as a new normal.  This will be hard; I really want to fill this feeling (as well as any other feeling I might be having) with carbs (toast, rice, bagels, anything white and soft that is good with butter on top).  And I'm tired; I think this is more due to the rapidly shortening days, but I don't recall having been as affected by this in the past. 

But, enough with the whining about first world problems here.  Watching Harvey Danger might help with the energy.  That, and maybe some sweet potato.

Day 12 Meals:
Breakfast:  breakfast casserole, small apple, coffee with coconut milk
Lunch:  Moroccan chicken w/ spinach, carrots
Dinner:  Mixed green salad with grilled salmon
Snacks:  dried mango, almonds, coffee w/ cream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home