Friday, October 25, 2002

Friday Five (finally on a Friday)

1. What is your favorite scary movie? The Blair Witch Project. I get freaked out going to the web site. I couldn't watch any scary movies when I lived alone; I'm very easily scared. Now that I have housemates I'll have to watch a few more.

2. What is your favorite Halloween treat? I don't know. I don't like candy that much any more. Roasted pumpkin seeds, perhaps? Does squash soup count? I have a great recipe with Indian spices that is delicious.

3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume. Almost always. I've dressed up as Princess Lea the last few years, and the costume turned out very well. I sewed it by hand when I was unemployed in 1999. (My mom sewed the one I wore in first grade.)

4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events? Yes, but can't remember the last time I went to one.

5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year? Yes. I"m going to be a spider and will be accompanied by my friend the web. Not too elaborate, just wear all black and find 4 extra limbs to pin to my clothes. I'm also going to wear my "Reator Chick" ballcap from my days as a nuke. It has an atomic symbol on the front to indicate that I'm a radioactive spider. :) The web might have a few hobbits and Harry Potter and Ron caught in it.

Update: I just linked to the Blair Witch site, and it's not nearly as scary as it used to be. Now it's all about marketing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home