Wednesday, October 23, 2002

50 Things

I'm not finding much to say so here's a meme I found recently on both Kristen and Nicci's sites.

1. Your name spelled backwards: Aicirt
2. Where were your parents born? dad: Birmingham AL (Army brat) and mom: Mount Vernon NY
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? My sister's recently published study about the tax environment in Baltimore
4. What's your favourite restaurant? I don't really have favorite. Shiro's is my favorite sushi place, so there's a start
5. Last time you swam in a pool? It was supposed to be Monday, but I showed up to find the pool closed. :( I can't remember the last time; some time in the spring, I guess.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yup. I ran a bit with the drama crowd in high school.
7. How many kids do you want? 0 maybe or 2.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Christian.
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? Yes, but just the basic kind
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No.
12. Ever prank call anybody? No.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I'd like to do both once.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Tasmania.
16. Do you have a garden? Yes, but I spend very little time in it.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Bloom County
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower. Morning.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Hmm... Probably Punch Drunk Love, the new Paul Thomas Anderson / Adam Sandler movie
21. Favorite pizza topping? Pesto
22. Chips or popcorn? It depends. I love both.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? I put on a brownish pink color on called "coffee run" on most mornings, but since I never reapply, usually none.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No. ???
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Now these questions are just getting ridiculous.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Jeff, at McMennamins (sp?) pub in lower Queen Anne (my old neighborhood)
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Toblerone
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? 2000 presidential election; I'm planning on being there in 2 weeks, though; big initiative votes!
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? July, when I visited my parents in VA
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, Math Counts, kids sports (participant)
32. Are you a good cook? Yes. Pretty good.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes. I'm an American, after all.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Once; one of those pillows that goes between your knees when you sleep
35. Sprite or 7-up? The more interesting question is coke or pepsi and the answer is coke (and sprite)
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes; high school after school job at a movie theatre. Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about those 5 years in the Navy. I wore a uniform for that one too.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Citrus altoids. They're not bad, but I won't buy them again.
38. Ever throw up in public? Yes. I do not care to think much more about this one, though.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True love. Money's easier to come by.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Love, no. Infatuation, sure.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Do I have to answer this one? Yes. Middle of the night, insomnia over horrible relationship, I called one of those horoscope people.
42. Can exs be friends? It depends, so sometimes. It depends on whether there was real friendship and respect there and how intense the relationship was.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? I can't remember.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Nope; bald as a billiard ball.
45. What message is on your answering machine? No answering machine; just voicemail on the cell, and it's little more than my name.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Hmm... gotta be a Mike Meyers one; probably Gunther (touch my monkey)
47. What was the name of your first pet? Suckie was the first pet (cat) that my parents had while I was a little baby. The first one I remember, though, was Willie. She was a calico cat.
48. What is in your purse? Wallet, keys, checkbook, palm pilot, cell phone, pencil, pen, nail clippers, lip goop, gum, stamps, passport, glasses case
49. Favourite thing to do before bedtime? Read
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? The sky is finally blue again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home