Friday, September 27, 2002

Purple Haze

I think that I've finally reconciled myself to the new purple M&M's. (I have a lovely little purple, orange, and green design going on right now). The real problem isn't the purple (although if aqua or pink had been chosen, I would have had serious issues). The problem is that there are now 7 colors, not six. Six is a great number, divisible by both 2 and 3, perfect for the consumer who likes to make geometrical designs with her colored snacks. Seven just doesn't work. Now I have to decide whether to throw out a color completely in my patterns, or to try to make do. Since I don't like to descriminate based on color, I end up making more grid-like and pyramidal patterns with 7 colors, rather than my previous circular, flower-like patterns.

Can you tell I'm still "working" on appraisals?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home