Saturday, July 06, 2002

It's Saturday, but here's the Friday Five anyway:

1. Where are you right now? In my bedroom at my computer desk.

2. What have you lost recently? A black t-shirt I really liked. I don't know where it could have gone.

3. What was the first CD you ever purchased? Does that embarrass you now? I don't remember exactly which one. I got a portable CD player for Christmas junior year in college (Dec '92), and probablya few CD's along with it. I'm going to guess 10,000 Maniacs' Our Time in Eden because I loved that album and saw them in concert the following spring, but I think it's a little wishful remembering. If that was indeed the CD, I'm definitely not embarrassed; it's still a favorite.

4. What is your favorite kind of writing pen? Black, ball point. I used to search for the perfect pen, but I've given up that search and settled for normal ball point.

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? It always changes. I don't eat ice cream anymore (I used to eat a few pints a week), but I have been thinking about a flavor that Ben & Jerry's had last summer that was a pineapple ice-cream with a passionfruit swirl. It was delish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home