Monday, July 01, 2002

Crazy dream this morning (dreamlog a la Brigita; seems to be a night for strange dreams...) I dreamt that I had a baby. Not that I was pregnant or giving birth or anything, I was just taking a bath and thought that it would be convenient to wash the baby as well, so I did. She was very cuty, pudgy, bald, smiling, and a couple months old, and I guess mine (I couldn't remember how she got there). I remember wanting to put her down and there was never any bassinet or crib or anything, because I hadn't expected that there would be a baby around and so didn't buy any stuff. I don't know how the dream transitioned, but later I found myself with my parents in a modern day colony (like Plymouth or Jamestown) with the men in dockers and golf shirts, grilling on gas grills, and the "natives" weren't happy and were making preparations to come and murder us all with machine guns. I knew it was going to happen, because I'd seen the movie of it, and kept yelling stop, as in stop the reel; I couldn't watch it again.

I don't even want to think about what these things mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home