Friday, June 28, 2002

It's Friday Five time!

When was the last time you...

1. ...sent a handwritten letter? Thank you notes after Christmas.

2. ...baked something from scratch or made something by hand? I made a cherry pie a few weeks ago. I used to bake all of the time, but I'm not so into sweets these days, so I don't do it too often.

3. ...camped in a tent? 3 years ago; in Vancouver. I'm not much of a camper.

4. ...volunteered your time to church, school, or community? I'm a member of the South King County United Way Community Council, and attended a meeting on Wednesday morning. Does that count? Last real volunteer activity was last September, working the phones at the Sept 11th telethon.

5. ...helped a stranger? I gave some kids on Broadway a pen on Tuesday night. Not much, but they needed it to write down a phone number to get a ride somewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home