Monday, July 01, 2002

After checking all of the usual places, I decided to visit this blog and discovered that it's Canada Day!

I love Canada. I fell in love with the country as a girl reading Anne of Green Gables and Look Through My Window (and then proceeding to read everything else I could find by Jean Little and L.M. Montgomery). Because of this, the summer before I went to college, my parents took my sister and me and a pop-up camper to the Maritimes for a week of exploration. As an adult, I've traveled to Quebec City, Montreal, Victoria, and Vancouver. I've loved every city: friendly people, lovely architecture, interesting history, and great exchange rate (you'll find the currency exchange on the Vancouver link; they're just that cool in B.C.). :)

So Happy Canada Day, eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home