Tuesday, July 02, 2002

It's been an absolutely crazy day today (I'm taking a little break after a 4 hour video conference), but there was a bright point as I heard this band on the radio on my way to work this morning. I guess they're considered "Celtic roots rock" in style, are lots of fun, very talented musicians, and are quite attractive.

I don't miss too much about Richmond (with the large exception of living 100 miles from my family), but they knew how to have great summer concerts. Every Friday there is outdoor music, from around 6 - 10, so not too late, it was right on the James river, you could carry your beer around with you and listen to music, not be confined to a tent.

Oh well, guess I had to give it up for amazing weather, gorgeous scenery, a great house, and old friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home