Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Neighborhood Advent: Day 15, Experience 15

After listening to a lunchroom conversation about gift ideas, I headed out to check out the glassblowing studio and shop.  On the way there, however, I saw an interesting sign for Ebbets Field Flannels and wandered into that shop instead.  Wow.  Filled with vintage flannel ballcaps and jersey's and the sound of a sewing machine in the background, this place is the Real Deal.  The items in the store didn't match up with my holiday shopping list, but if you have an old school sports fan in your life, the perfect gift might be found here.  It was fun just browsing.  Glass will have to wait for another day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Agreed! Ebbets Field is such a cool shop. I'm glad it's still around.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I can't believe that I'd never heard of it before!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home