Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meme Again

Jumping on Kris' bandwagon, why not a meme?

10 years ago I was:
1. Stationed on the Carl Vinson in Bremerton, WA, getting ready for my second Western Pacific deployment
2. Renting a house in lower Queen Anne w/ friends
3. Listening to Dar Williams
4. Falling for a wrong guy
5. Attending crazy theme parties with those now known as the "Seattle Supper" crowd

5 things on today's to do list:
1. Answer more budget questions for Council staff
2. Figure out where Jeff's parents will sleep this weekend
3. Fold laundry
4. Work through some email
5. Make it through the week without snapping at anyone else

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Cheese and crackers
3. Wine
4. Ice cream
5. Whole grain toast with butter

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off the house
2. Have a 90 minute massage every week
3. Fly out to visit family & friends more often
4. Contribute more money to non-profits
5. Try to convince Jeff to hire help for house projects and cleaning

5 places I have lived:
1. Honolulu, HI
2. New London, CT
3. Newport, RI
4. Orlando, FL
5. Virginia Beach, VA

5 jobs I have had:
1. Movie theater - box office and concession
2. Naval officer
3. Operations analyst
4. Research analyst
5. Budget analyst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home