Saturday, January 05, 2008

13th Man

It started on my ride into work yesterday morning by noticing that the Christmas tree on the top of the Space Needle had been replaced by the 12th Man flag. I then saw the flag throughout the day on office buildings, cars, and co-workers.

We hosted the first playoff game (vs. the Redskins - my home town team supported by #1 fan, my dad) at our place today and Jeff celebrated our contribution by hoisting the "13th Man" flag on our front door. Since we cheered the Seahawks through a tough spot while the 12th Man in the stadium was pretty quiet, and were about 13 in number, it was very appropriate.

Go Seahawks, Go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sugarmouth O'Riordan said...

Woo! Go Pack!

Sorry...I've been assimilated into the GBorg. ;)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I've never been a fan of the Packers, but I really like Brett Farve. The best team won that game and he really demonstrated what a great player and amazing leader he is. So, now that the Hawks are out, I'm totally rooting for Green Bay and hope to see Farve beat up on Brady in the Superbowl!

I hope you felt at least a little conflicted last weekend... ;)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home