Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Where Am I?

Someone just commented to Jeff and me that it must be great to have seen the world (you know, 'cause we were in the Navy and all). Unfortunately, I only saw little bits and pieces for very brief periods of time. I have, however, seen lots and lots of ocean and sky, which should not be discounted. I also took 3 cross-country road trips thanks to Navy-ordered (and personally requested) cross-country moves, which means I got to see a fair amount of the US, although I seemed to miss some states in the middle and on top (those that don't have either I-90 or I-40 running through them). In the next month, I plan to check off a few more countries (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland), which I'm pretty excited about.

Here's where I've been so far:



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.



create your own visited countries map

Where have you been?

Thanks, Eileen, for the cool map-links!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Germany is a wonderful country to visit. If you get to Munich, running in the Englischer Garten is a must!

1:12 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

We will be in Munich; thanks for the suggestion!!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home