Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Twenty Questions

Meme from VJ; I like it because it gives you an insight into those little day-to-day details of someone's life.

1. What's for breakfast? Cereal (some cheerios, some wheat chex), milk, and an orange (the bananas weren't quite ripe enough)

2. Do you read a newspaper daily? Embarrassingly, I usually just look at the Life and Arts section of the PI. I need to find a way to start listening to NPR again, without driving 90 minutes a day.

3. What do you do when you can't sleep? Lie in bed trying to think sleepy thoughts. If it's bad, then I'll read.

4. Say a word that sums up your mood. Content

5. Do you remember your dreams? If I wake up in the middle of one.

6. Name something from your dream last night. I can't remember any; I didn't set an alarm this morning.

7. Name a food that describes you. Wasabi: green, a little spicy, a little bitter, better with salty soy and raw fish.

8. Today you are wearing: jeans, black shoes, black shirt, khaki submarine sweater

9. What's in your pockets? keys

10. Did you sing in the shower today? Nope. I find myself singing on my bike more often than in the shower.

11. What's the last song you heard? Moby's Stars is playing on the iPod right now.

12. Looking forward to the holidays? Yes! Only 2 more full weeks of classes and then there's almost a 3 week break when I can catch up on work and life stuff. I'm looking forward to catching up on sleep. I'm looking forward to cooking and holiday meals, and showing Jeff wedding stuff in VA next month.

13. Where do you want to be this instant? This isn't too bad right now (the office, with good music, food, friends, and excel spreadsheets), but it will be nice to get home.

14. What's for lunch? Leftover encheritos (baked bean and cheese burritos with green enchilada sauce, onions and bell peppers). I also ate an incredibly rich dessert bar that someone brought into the office.

15. What's something you would like to do soon? See Harry Potter; this Saturday!

16. Reading anything now? What is it? Oops; didn't realize there was a theme. I'm rereading Harry Potter v. 6

17. What's for dinner? Grilled fish, broccoli, and Essential bread.

18. A favorite part of the day is: biking or running once I warm up and start having fun; preparing dinner; curling up under the covers; lunch and dinner

19. Are you happy? Yes. I'm lucky enough to have a great job, I enjoy my studies, I really like my classmates, it's a good time of year, I'm healthy, I have a great family, I'm with an amazing man, ... I have a lot to be thankful for.

20. Will your friends do this meme? My guess is no, but you never know.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home