Saturday, February 26, 2005

Trail Not

Sorry for the negative posts recently, but I've been sick. It started with that little tickle in the back of my throat on Monday evening, but I drank a lot of fluids, ate my echinacea and vitamin C gummies, and when I still was feeling alright Wednesday, thought that I'd successfully fought of the flu. Not so. Wednesday night I started feeling bad, and things just got worse as the night wore on. I actually did run around the block Thursday night, but that was not a wise move. Now I'm feeling a little bit better, but I think that's mostly because of the cough/cold drugs I took. I still croak rather than speak and have that deep chest rattle cough.

I feel, however, like I should be getting out and running. Two days off (after a low milage week), and guilt is setting in. It doesn't help that the weather here continues to be unseasonally nice: sunny and highs in the mid-to-upper 50's. Great weekend for the Chilly Hilly, which I'm registered for, but will have to miss this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home