Tuesday, February 01, 2005

New month, new opportunities

I have no idea what happened to January. What have I been doing? I haven't been getting much done at work, I haven't make much progress with my community projects, I haven't done anything with financial planning and organization, I haven't knitted anything, I haven't read much, I haven't seen many movies.... I did gain 3 pounds, but I don't really see that as much of an accomplishment.

In February, however, I will:
  • Run a half marathon
  • See a financial planner
  • Apply for financial aid for school
  • Lose 5 pounds
  • Visit my grandmother
  • Catch up with some old friends
  • Follow up on internship opportunities
  • Develop / modify an economic development game
  • Read some new books (good ones)
  • Complete a knitting project

Here we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home