Friday, October 03, 2003

The Friday Five

1. What vehicle do you drive? VW Jetta TDI

2. How long have you had it? One year (almost exactly).

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle? It's a diesel. I get almost 50 miles on a gallon of gas. I have a pretty long car commute, and don't have to fill up very often (considering).

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle? The fact that I still have 36 months of payments left before it's mine. I need to start paying that down faster. Other than that, only the fact that everyone else has the same car.

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? I'm pretty happy with my Jetta. I do love older Jaguars. If time, energy, and know-how were no object, I'd like a restored BMW 2002, pre-1975, manual transmission. I really like to admire nice cars, but don't feel the need to drive them. I don't want to have something that I can't park on the street or in crowded lots without feeling nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home