Friday, June 27, 2003

Friday Five!

1. How are you planning to spend the summer? Working, cycling, sleeping, reading, cooking, gardening, ...

2. What was your first summer job? I worked at a movie theatre, starting senior year in high school, so spent the summer before college working there.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer, where would you go? Well, I just went to Eastern Europe, so I think Prague and Budapest.

4. What was your worst vacation ever? I can't really think of one that was bad. I've had plenty that were boring, like the first 2 college spring breaks where I went home and sat in front of the TV for most of vacation.

5. What was your best vacation ever? Last summer's Alaska trip might count, so might my first trip to England when I was 14. This last European vacation was awefully good, though, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home