Friday, May 16, 2003

The Friday Five

1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.? Britta filtered. I drink a lot of water and almost always have a full Nalgene bottle at hand.

2. What are your favorite flavor of chips? Salt and vinegar, and they must be the kettle cooked / thick cut kind. Freshly cooked tortilla chips are great, too, but hard to find.

3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? The best non-dessert dish is one that I can't make very often because I'll keep picking at it until I get sick: homemade macaroni and cheese with the breadcrumb-cheese topping. I'm good at making things that go into the oven (casseroles, baked goods, etc), but leave the grilling and stir-frying to Jeff.

4. How do you have your eggs? I'll eat them any way, but prefer them with soft yolks on buttered toast (poached, fried, or boiled).

5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? Jeff made pork chops last night, and they turned out great. It wasn't a whole meal, though. He did cook all of Tuesday night's chicken quesadillas, which were wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home