Thursday, May 15, 2003

I have, too, been reading!

I've been wondering why I haven't been reading lately. I've been a bookworm ever since I first saw my older cousin engrossed in a book, and was jealous that I wasn't able to join in that activity (I think that I was 4 or so). It's thus strange that I've been having a hard time getting into a book recently. Reading Suzanne's great blog on blogs today, however, I realized that I have been reading a lot... a lot of blogs. They are as interesting and as personal as a novel, providing the same engagement with interesting characters and thought-provoking dive into philosophical issues as "real literature" along with the gossipy and fun nature of those great-to-read-on-a-beach novels. So I have been reading. I've just been reading a different genre. I just wish the medium was as easy to stuff into a carry-on bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home