Friday, May 09, 2003

The Friday (ordered numerically) Five

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not? For the most part. I'm not as organized as I would like to be. For example, I really want to keep track of my expenses, and I've set up a rough budget and means to track on Quicken, but have yet to finish entering expenses from March..

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly? I have Outlook at work and a Palm V for non-work stuff, which I will sync once we migrate to XP at work. I use the work organizer / calendar / to do list constantly; less so with the palm, but do have a lot of info (just not the calendar or as detailed a to do as I'd like).

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now? Well, there are piles... of things to do, things to read, things to file, etc. So, sort of.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter? I don't alphabetize books, because I don't store books as reference material, rather my book shelves are a place to browse. I alphabetize CD's and spices, so that I can easily find what I'm looking for. It matters to me, by the way, and I get a little annoyed when I find these things out of order.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize? My thoughts. It's an endless battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home