Saturday, April 12, 2003

It's Saturday, but here's Five anyway. Happy Weekend!!

1. What was the first band you saw in concert? They Might Be Giants. I'm embarrassed to admit that I was the advanced age of 18, and it was when they came to my college.

2. Who is your favorite artist/band now? I don't really have one. I'll buy anything by Natalie Merchant or Dar Williams, but I wouldn't necessarily say that either is my favorite.

3. What's your favorite song? Right now (I'm so mainstream) it's Coldplay's Clocks. I just can't get sick of that song, no matter how much it plays on the radio or my CD player. When I was a little kid and everyone else's favorite was something by Blondie or whatever else was big in 1980, it was Rainbow Connection as sung by Kermit. Which reminds me, we're watching the Muppet Movie this morning!!

4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Well, I took piano lessons for over 10 years, so you'd think I could already play one, but I never practiced, so I'm no good. I've always wanted to play the guitar, because it's portable, easy to play songs just by knowing the chords, and it's easy to sing along to. I've owned one for about 10 years now, and never learrned to play it.

5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why? Mozart; he was just so brilliant.

Update: I check went and checked out Dar's website, and ended up buying tickets for a show in Seattle next month!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home