Friday, March 21, 2003

Friday Five (man, this week has flown!)

1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be? A couple famous historically relavent people come to mind, like Thomas Jefferson or Louisa May Alcott. What I think I would really like, however, is to meet my parents or grandparents when they were my age, as friends.

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be? This one. I used to think that it would be romantic to live in a time long ago, but I don't even like camping; who wants a life without washing machines and hot showers? I also wouldn't want to live in a time when I was not considered a person of intelligence with equal rights as men. The future is just a little too scary and uncomfortable for me, so I wouldn't want to move forward.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be? London. I've always wanted to live there.

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be? Another difficult one. As a little girl I would imagine myself as a character in one of L.M. Alcott or L.M. Montgomery books, or Princess Lea. The character that I think I would be most comfortable as, however, is Vicki Austen (one of Madeline L'Engles recurring characters).

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be? I'm totally copying Kristen's answer (the only 5 that I've read today), and say my sister's. Like mine, but a little prettier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home