Friday, February 07, 2003

Friday Five; it's making me hungry

1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn't have breakfast, why not? A latte, a pear, and a tapioca pudding cup. I came in this morning for a 5 am meeting. That's an early meeting in Virginia, made earlier by my little time zone difference. Thank goodness for the 24 hour drive-thru Starbucks!

2. What's your favorite cereal? Cheerios. I'm not a big cereal eater, however.

3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change? I eat dinner out just about every Friday night, and go out for the occasional weekend brunch, which I wouldn't change. I buy breakfast on my way to work most week days (a bagel, smoothie, or latte w/ croissant), however, and I want to do this less often. Those options are always more appealing to me than the cereal one, however. I used to buy lunch at the office cafeteria a few times a week, but it closed a few weeks ago, so now I'm much better about packing my lunch.

4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that? Friday night = no cooking. Since I'm going out of town tomorrow for the race, however, I'll probably stay in and order pizza (the Garlic Highway: pesto, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts).

5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why? There are so many great restaurants, it's hard to choose. The one I've enjoyed taking my visiting family members to this year, however, is Shiro's Sushi. My sister's comment was that it was the best food she had ever eaten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home