Friday, January 24, 2003

The Friday Five

1. What is one thing you don't like about your body? Those 20 extra pounds floating around it.

2. What are two things you love about your body? It's strength and endurance.

3. What are three things you want to change about your home? (1) The interest rate on the mortgage (we're refinancing); (2) the appliances (they're in bad shape); (3) the basement carpet (it's a pinkish industrial kind)

4. What are four books you want to read this year? I'm not sure (other than the latest Harry Potter, of course).

5. What are five promises you have kept to yourself? In this century: (1) Ran a marathon; (2) Not gotten involved with "players;" (3) Moved to a place that I love; (4) Bought a house; (5) Got involved in activities that I enjoy and make me feel good about what I'm doing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home