Monday, January 13, 2003

Schluuuurrrrpppp.....

Sucked in. That's me and Reality TV tonight.

I watched Joe Millionaire for the first time tonight. What's more unbelievable: the fact that one of these women is really looking for a guy to like or that this guy is really looking for a woman who likes him? And what's up about him being a construction worker; isn't he a model? Regardless, it was fun TV. I loved the valet; he's the real star of the show.

And then, of course, RR/RR Challenge. It's fun watching the boys vs. girls competition, althought the girls versus girls is even more competitive. My female reality team of Ruthie and Emily has got to be doing pretty well. The guy team of Puck and Dan (Colin's the not-too-alternate alternate) can't be doing too badly, either. Glad I didn't make trades after the opening show.

Now, it's time to be sucked into American History with Benedict Arnold on AMC.

Update: My fantasy RR/RR team is 1008 out of 117K players! I just picked the folks I liked watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home