Friday, January 10, 2003

Friday Five

1. Where are you right now? In the office, which is located ~ 30 miles south of Seattle WA.

2. What time is it? 8:46 am

3. What are you wearing? Jeans (casual Friday), sweater (not black! I forced myself to wear color today; pale green), boots, appropriate underthings.

4. Any people or animals around you? Describe them. To the residents of the veal fattening pens count as animals? Just kidding; it's a fun, smart, civilized bunch here. D's to my left, in her purple filled cube, viewing her purple excel files, JC's in the cube adjacent to mine, Ab Fab poster on the wall, stacks of papers everywhere, and he's probably checking email, Miss Polly's on the phone making sure the big boss gets to the right meeting with the right people, Ben's in the diagonal cube, which is so filled with games and toys it's amazing that work happens (it does, of course). He's the one with the "When you ride alone you ride with Hitler" poster.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Sushi tonight. I think I'm going to head to the slopes tomorrow for the first boarding of the winter. Sunday, I'll have to go on a long run. I'll definitely do some knitting this weekend; I'm very excited about my new skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home