Friday, January 03, 2003

Friday Five. It feels a little early in the morning to discuss body art, and quite personal, but, oh well...

1. Do you wear any jewelry? What kind? Yes. Earrings almost always (but noticed in the car this morning that I forgot to put them on today, which is very rare). I wear a bracelet made out of a bike spoke that was made for me for my last birthday. I often wear my class ring, but it's feeling pretty tight this week, so I'm not wearing it. I always wear a watch, if that counts as jewelry.

2. How often do you wear it? Almost always (except while sleeping).

3. Do you have any piercings? If so, where? Yes. Ears since I was 12. I double pierced them in college, and then let them grow back together a few years ago. I have a cartilage piercing in my left ear that I got after I got out of the Navy.

4. Do you have any tattoos? If so, where? Yes. I have one on my left foot (a blue pattern, nothing symbolic). I also have a tribal-style turtle on my lower (lower) back. I got one on each of my two Western Pacific deployments.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Weather permitting, I might try cross-country skiing this weekend. There is a Christmas Tree Beach Bonfire on Saturday night that I might take my tree to. I'd love to see a movie, perhaps a bike ride or long run, too. We'll see how things go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home