Tuesday, December 31, 2002

An extremely belated Friday Five (after all, with a holiday tomorrow it sorta feels like a Friday...)

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year? Probably making it to 12/31/02 still employed and with a slightly higher paycheck than 12/31/01

2. What was your biggest disappointment? Perhaps not qualifying for Boston. I didn't prepare as I should have (diet, speed work, strength work), so I wasn't surprised, but was disappointed nevertheless.

3. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? Yes. This year my resolutions will be clear and measurable action steps, rather than vague goals with no means to achieving them.

4. Where will you be at midnight? Do you wish you could be somewhere else? I'll be at one of two parties on Capital Hill. As I'm still slowing adjusting from Eastern time to Pacific, I might be wishing that I was in bed instead of out. My goal for tonight is to be fun but low-key.

5. Aside from (possibly) staying up late, do you have any other New Year's traditions? Not really. My parents always cook a big holiday meal on New Years Day with black eyed peas, but I don't follow that tradition at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home