Monday, December 30, 2002

Back to work

Big sigh. I was dreading a bit coming back to work. I can't remember the last time I was out for a week, and was expecting to have to jump back in with both feet since my manager and the big boss are in the office this week. Fortunately, however, they are also spending the day working through the inbox, exchanging holiday stories, and working up New Years Resolutions. So it's been a nice, slow, meeting free(!!) day.

Resolutions... I've got a pretty good draft of them right now. Perhaps going public with them (well, as public as this blog is) will help me stick to them for a bit longer. One of them will not be the usual "lose 20 pounds." Not because I don't need to (although my mom was nice enough the other day to say that she didn't think I needed to), but because it's become meaningless through repetition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home