Friday, January 17, 2003

The Friday Five (still Friday here...)

1. Where do you currently work? In WA state, just south of Seattle in an operations facility of a financial services company.

2. How many other jobs have you had and where? Lots of babysitting in high school, then worked at a movie theatre senior year and college vacations. I was in NROTC in college, which was kinda like a job, and then active duty Navy for 5 years. I've worked at my current company for 3 years (and a week).

3. What do you like best about your job? The bright people with whom I work

4. What do you like least about your job? The fact that it's a financial services company. I don't think that the products we sell really make the world a better place, and I would like to do something that I feel is more socially responsible. The great thing about my company is that it strongly supports the communities of the areas in which it is located. The community relations director at our site has set me up with a position on a local board for health and human services, and we have a lot of volunteer opportunities through work.

5. What is your dream job? A job in the area of health care in which I can conduct analysis, do some consulting, feel very useful and passionate about what I do, and yet have time for a personal life. Work with people, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home