Thursday, September 19, 2002

If my life was a sitcom, it would be in syndication

A couple people are blogging about the hilarity that would ensue if the cameras were focused on themselves and their lives (grammar?). My sitcom? Two guys and a girl move into a house together. No one can figure out who's with whom (my gay co-workers are sure my male roommates play on their team, while my mother has been fantasizing about a future between one of them and me for years). We start crazy projects that take more time, money, and equipment than expected and have mysterious and unpleasant smells that permeate the house.

I think the fact that the 3 of us spend less time in the house together in one week than the Friends gang spend together in the coffee shop in one episode would keep us out of the running.

If your life was a sitcom, what would your premise be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home