Thursday, August 22, 2002

Confession

I have never watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I saw the movie years ago and found it entertaining (I'll watch just about anything with Donald Sutherland in it). When the TV version came out, I figured it would go the way of every other TV program based on a movie. As I heard about it more, I didn't get the channel it was on. I think I do now, but it really seems too late, and I don't get the appeal. Except for the fact that I can't go anywhere on the web without running into the show and those who love it.

Just about every weblog I read is written by a huge fan. The occasional Buffy post / link / conversation seems to be a requirement of this medium. Several write as if it's a guilty little secret that they can share with others.

Well, I'm looking for any other non-Buffy-watchers to come out of the closet and share in my non-secret. Is there anyone else who doesn't love this show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home