Friday, July 26, 2002

It's time, once again, for the Friday Five!

1. How long have you had a weblog? Just over a month, now.

2. What was your first post about? The weblog itself. Then weather. Then eyebrows. I like to think the content has improved since that first day.

3. How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one? None.

4. What CMS (content management system) do you use? Do you like it or do you want to try something else? Blogger, I guess? It's fine, especially since I don't know what I'm doing.

5. Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place? Just weblogs, I guess. I'm still not completely sure of the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home