Friday, June 21, 2002

My first ever Friday Five! (I hope I don't break any bloggage rules, here... ) (and yes, I am extremely uncool as a newbie blogger)

1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo? A house.

2. Do you rent or own? Own. Well, own 1/3 of it (see next question).

3. Does anyone else live with you? Two housemates and fellow homeowners, known on some blogs as psorr and D or Danger, but known to me as Jeff and Dennis.

4. How many times have you moved in your life? 19. I counted all of college as 1 and each ship as one.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? Tonight I'm planning on running in the Solstice 5 K and then hanging out in the Center of the Universe. Tomorrow I head out to the Gorge in George WA (the place, not the person) for Endfest, spending the night in Leavenworth (the town in WA, not the military prison) for a Deutches brunch. Then home, a run, and more grilling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home