Friday, June 01, 2007

Big Weeks

Wednesday 5/23 - Learn that my sister eloped
Thursday 5/24 - Head to Vancouver for a few days with Jeff's parents
Friday 5/25 - Run through Stanley Park, eat dim sum, watch Beluga whales, relax
Saturday 5/26 - Shop for work clothes at outlets on trip home
Sunday 5/27 - Enjoy a rain day
Monday 5/28 - Ride the 7 Hills of Kirkland on my amazing new bike
Tuesday 5/29 - Have Degree Project bound; turn it in
Wednesday 5/30 - Accept a job offer
Thursday 5/31 - Take first final exam
Friday 6/1 - Go to end of year picnic and "Dan Evans Ball"

Up for next week: two more finals, an independent study paper to finish, another short visit with Jeff's parents, BBQ with the newlyweds, work party, baby shower, and graduation

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm exhausted just READING that! (And I thought "KC" was Kansas City and a move was in the works...glad it's not!)

5:10 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

The Sonics may be moving, but I am definitely sticking in Seattle! And looking forward to several weeks of doing not much beginning very soon. :)

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds hyperactive!

tell me more about the new bike - what components did you go for?

congrats on the job.

it's nice to see you back in the weblogosphere.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

I just stuck with the components the bike came with. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to gear-head stuff, so I couldn't even tell you what exactly they are. The bike's pretty fantastic to ride, especially after riding my heavy, ancient, and creaky hybrid! Just so light and responsive and fast-feeling.

Thanks for the comment! I've been enjoying keeping up with your mommy adventures.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home