Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

About time for a new template. Stand by for tweaking.

It seems that everyone is anti-resolution these days, but I think that it's good to take that annual look at oneself and see what needs work. My resolutions for 2006 are:

1. Be more careful about what I eat. Specifically, this means less diet soda (I'd already cut the HFCS stuff), more organic, more local, and a closer eye at labels.

2. Try to relax a little bit: I'm finding that I'm getting crankier and more set in my ways. 33 is too young to turn into an old crank.

3. Stay in touch. Last year I said that I'd be better about staying in touch with email, but I really didn't make much progress. I'm going to have to figure out a way to actually do this one this year.

That's a good number for now, but if anyone has any great ones, let me know; I'm open to more tweaking.

6 Comments:

Blogger brigita said...

I thought I'd taken a wrong turn on the InfoSupHwy--looks good and welcome back!

5:32 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

Thanks! It's not perfect, but I like the simplicity. Now we'll see how often I post. :)

10:02 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

i like it!

and i'm with you on the resolution to be more careful what i eat - more organic, less processed, more whole grain, less sugar. i don't know if i can quit the diet soda though....

11:20 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

The cool thing about the old rotating pictures was that Jeff wrote the code that made that happen. This one was made by flickr (not as impressive).

Kristen, the diet soda one will be hard, but the goal is just to reduce, not eliminate. :)

Now I have to figure how to get a little image like Brigita's CHRONicles on my posts!

4:47 PM  
Blogger brigita said...

That's just the pic on my blogger profile page. I really need to change it since it makes me crave bakery sugar and butterfat. ;)

6:27 AM  
Blogger Tricia said...

mmm... bakery sugar and butterfat... mmm..

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home