Friday, May 30, 2003

Blog for the Cure

It's not to late to sponsor me in the Race for the Cure. I'm walking with my team, the Boobalas on Sunday morning. Wear pink!

UPDATE: I think that this was my 6th Race for the Cure. 5K is my least favorite race distance (too short, I don't like running as fast as I should to get a decent time), but I will continue participating in the Race for the Cure whenever I can because it's such an amazing experience. There were well over 20,000 people at the race yesterday! It's very moving to see all of the pink signs that people make to celebrate breast cancer survivors and to remember those who have died from the disease. It's also incredible to see the survivors, some of whom are still in treatment, walking and running their way to a cure.

Thank you, everyone, who supported the Race!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home