Friday, May 30, 2003

Friday Five; making me think on a friday?

1. What do you most want to be remembered for? Solving the US health care insurance problems. I have time.

2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life? Just Do It.

3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year? Not really an achievement, but buying out the roommate to own 1/2 of the house was a very scary leap.

4. What about the past ten years? Well, in the past 10 years I've graduated from college (graduating was the easy part; not a point of pride), served 5 years and 2 West Pacs in the Navy (contender), survived corporate life for 3+ years, and run 2 marathons (also contender-worthy). I think that fact that I have grown and learned form my experiences over the past 10 years may be my greatest acheivement.

5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say? Believe in yourself and keep your sense of humour. (Is that 2?)

Man, cheesy answers. It would take too much time to get really good ones, so this is the 10 minutes version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home