Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Seattle Slugs

Last week I went for a run on the trails by my office. It was one of those on-again-off-again rainy days so common here in the Pacific Northwest, and the slugs were out in force. Not wanting a shoe-full o' slug in my gym bag, I was hopping all over the place to avoid them.

I continued hopping all weekend with 4 late nights out in a row. I was able to sleep in a couple of the mornings, but never really got a good night's sleep. I was fine as long as the sun was out and I was with friends, but now that I'm back at work, I'm feeling like a big slug. I actually tried to go for a run last night, and had to turn around and go home (usually once I get on the trail, I'm good to go). Today, my body is just feeling old and tired. It might be allergies: I've been feeling off for the last few weeks, but it could just be that I can't party without consequence quite like I used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home