Friday, August 30, 2002

T. G. I. Friday Five

More about clothes. I'm just not into them these days. But, here goes...

1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own? A black mid-weight "wicking" shirt that I pull over everything.

2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire? Honestly, a new pair of running shoes. I plan on buying some ASAP. Other than that, a light brown suede jacket would be pretty cool. I've also realized that I do need some new blue jeans.

3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why? My high school letter jacket. I had always wanted one, so when I finally got mine it was the only jacket I wore in high school. I've never worn it since, and I never will again, but I won't get rid of it.

4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in? Chinese dress. (This was in an earlier Friday Five.)

5. What has been your biggest fashion accident? It was almost the time that I wore long underwear beneath a skirt when it was a 2 week fad to wear leggings under skirts, but fortunately my mom wouldn't let me leave the house like that. All of 7th grade was a fashion accident: trying unsuccessfully to dress fashionably. I learned my lesson there, however, and have never tried to be fashionable since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home