Friday, November 20, 2009

Test, test, 1 - 2 - 3

Does this thing still work?

Updates:

Jeff and I both had a good race back in June and are "Iron-man and -woman" respectively. I had a long post that I started the days following, which was never finished, but perhaps I'll try to resurrect.

Work has continued to be crazy; it's been the year to beat all years in my office. Things are finally starting to slow down, but with a new boss coming in on Tuesday, things will get interesting in an uncertain way as we see new staff come and old staff go.

Facebook has become my online media of choice and pretty much the way I keep in touch with life, friends, and the world. There is, however, still room for other expression and longer exposition.

Stay tuned?

1 Comments:

Anonymous kristen said...

yes, yes, please do write up your race report!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home