Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Ack! (Random notes)

Blogger's changed its look! I'm totally disoriented.

Last night, for the first time in my second year of playing softball (post high school), we played and didn't lose the game. We didn't win, but we didn't lose (tied, and had to stop because it was too dark), and I had 2 nice hits.

I'm actually reading a book (Good in Bed), and enjoying it (it is good to read in bed). Not surprisingly, the author has a weblog that I'll have to check out.

I thought I'd finally sign up for the Danskin Women's Triathalon this year (inspired by Kristen) and the Seattle race is 1) already sold out and 2) the same weekend as the Courage Classic. I feel a little better that there are 2 reasons I can't go; I'd feel upset if I'd just waited too long to sign up.

And I had a good bike ride in Port Townsend on Saturday: 44.6 hilly miles on the road bike. I'm loving that bike!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home