Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Stay on the Happy Side

I thought that it was about time to post something positive and apolitical and topical and funny and not about me trying to get into shape for spring or about basketball or work stress and then I realized...

That's about all I'm thinking about these days.

That, and my new highlights. They're honey blond and springy (not curly sprongy, but seasonal spring-y) and I think that I like them. I know that I'd better like them, since the first time I went to the hairdresser she was running an hour late and the highlights turned out way too subtle (like no one could see them without squinting in bright light), and I was tormented for days trying to decide whether to abandon the salon or ask to get them redone. I chose the later. Now, I can abandon salon at will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home