Friday, November 21, 2003

The "Official" Friday Five

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year. This is a tough one. There are some things for work that I'd like to do; I'll just that as a general work placeholder (1). (2) Knit some scarves for Christmas gifts (3) Start going to the gym that I'll be joining on Monday on a regular basis (4) Apply to grad school (I think; I'm still working through this) (5) Learn more about my elected officials

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again. This is easier. My 10 year college reunion is coming up, so there are a few people from college I'm planning on reaching out to whom I haven't seen or spoken to in a long time (some since college): Joelle, Josh, Cari, and Meghan. This fifth is my friend Nancy from high school, who I've been thinking about a lot recently, but haven't actually phoned, despite best intentions.

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do. (1) Knit a sweater, (2) speak French, (3) manage stress more effectively, (4) use Access, (5) really fix my bike (beyond the basics of patching and changing tires)

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit). (1) Pay off my house and car, (2) buy the land next to my parents' place in Montross, (3) go to graduate school, (4) after school work in the non-profit community without having to worry about paying my mortgage (5) between now and grad school, go on a trip around the world.

5. List five things you do that help you relax. Running, swimming, massages (professional), zone out (often in front of tv), listen to music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home