Friday, November 28, 2003

Black Friday Five: Shoppin'

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not? Not often; certainly not in American malls. I loved shopping in various markets overseas. I really really dislike shopping malls. I'm not sure exactly why, but I can get a little freaked out and crazy. Perhaps, like Max it's the "rubbing elbows with the unwashed masses" that I dislike.

2. What was the last thing you purchased? A latte and vegan oat bar for breakfast

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why? Actual store, if it's a store I'd like to be in, in order to really see, touch, and know what I'm buying, but online is so much more convenient and less unpleasant an experience.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it? Yes, but I certainly can't remember what it was. I think it increased as I got older. It stopped at a certain point, however, I believe when I started babysitting (in junior high) and made my own money. I remember getting $1.50 an hour for babysitting, with the parents of the most difficult kids paying that out to the nearest quarter, and the parents of the easiest kids paying a lot more.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing? I still have mixed feelings about my car. I love it, and don't regret choosing the one that I did, but wish I could have waited a little longer, or only leased it, since the weight of the remaining years of payments weigh heavily on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home